Thursday, August 14, 2008

11 years and counting!



Yes- it's been 11 wonderful, crazy, funny, exciting and happy years. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember! Happy Anniversary Todd!

4 comments:

L. Mo said...

Happy anniversary. I hope Merlin didn't interrupt anything last night. By the way nice picture. Good times.

Shelly said...

Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!
I think Todd is a lucky guy to have you. You guys are awesome!

Danielle Christiansen said...

Happy anniversary. We celebrated 11 this last year. it doesn't seem like that long at all. But I have a hard time even remembering before Scott.

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

I totally forgot your guys' anniversary. 11 years that is awesome congrats. Amy, I don't know how you have done it for 11 years. It's like my grandpa used to say, "when you mow the lawn never pull the lawn mower backwards to cut the grass, because it doesn't cut as well". I don't know if that helps, but that was the only thing I could remember my grandpa saying. Anyways congrats on the anniversary and happy B-day Todd.