Monday, August 18, 2008

Loryn turned 4 (a little bit ago) oops!



I can't believe she's 4-Holy crap!

What can I say about my Loryn... she's awesome in so many ways. She's laid-back most of the time, pretty shy around people, so very smart, really really funny and beautiful! I know she had a great birthday and had tons of fun!

For her b-day she wanted to go to Jumpin jacks and have some tacos so that's what we did!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORYN

We Love Ya!

3 comments:

dede said...

Happy Birthday Loryn!

By the time you turn 5 I hope you will give me the time of day.

Shelly said...

Britney had a blast. Thanks for inviting her to tag along. You are an awesome mom. You have kept yourself busy this August. Maybe you should have one more child in August!!!!!!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

I am so glad I found your blog. They grow up too fast. I am ready to have my baby already only a few more weeks.