Monday, October 6, 2008

I got nothin'

Honestly I have nothing to blog about!
so I've been tagged... I'm not sure how I feel about tagging, but here it goes.. if you even care.

8 favorite T.V. shows
1. The Office
2. House
3. American Idol
4.
You know what, I can't do this. I'm sorry, I tried at least. How about I do the opposite of the questions that I was tagged with.....

8 worst T.V. shows
1. The Suite Life of Zach & Cody
2. The Wiggles
3. Saved by the Bell
4. The Weather Channel
5. People's Court
6. Full House
7. Get a Life (I'm not sure anyone will remember this one)
8. That exercise show. (You know the one where they wear leg warmers and sweat bands and have those 3 different levels.

8 worst restaurants
1. Springville IHOP(they refuse to serve me)
2. Loco Lizard in Park City (No it's not very hot)
3. Outback ("sorry we aren't able to cook a well done steak")
4. Bamboo Hut (I'm pretty sure I ate horse with a side of bug)
5. Taco Bell (no explanation necessary)
6. Chuck-e-cheese (tastes fine, you just get the runs after)
7. The lunchroom at school
8. 7-11

8 Crappy things that happened yesterday
1. I bit my tongue on the side. It hurt all the way in my ear.
2. Nick said I was mean because I made him do physical Therapy.
3. I didn't exercise, again.
4. I ate too much, again.
5. 3 poopy diapers.
6. didn't floss
7. left a mango out, now we have swarms of fruit flies invading our home.
8. cleaned up fruit fly guts.

8 things not to look forward to
1. calling dentist about insurance
2. Nick's Physical Therapy
3. cleaning out the fridge
4. thinking about what to have for dinner
5. 3 poopy diapers
6. the economy getting worse
7. hounding my children to do their reading and flashcards
8. filling up the van with gas

8 things that are not that great about fall
1. you never know for sure if you need to bring a jacket and if you do and it's warm then you have to carry a jacket.
2. I'm tempted by gallons of Halloween candy
3. fruit flies
4. naked trees
5.
I can't think of anything, I'm really kind-of partial to fall- sorry.

8 things I would never wish for
1. Nick with a broken and dislocated elbow
2. zits up your nose or in your ear (those hurt)
3. any ailment where other people have to take care of me 24/7
4. a swimming pool full of earwigs (those things give me the heeby-jeebys)
5. a different life, husband, kids. (sorry about the cheese)
6. a pet (I already have enough to take care of)
7. spagettios (eeeeeooooww)
8. of course.......fruit flies

There it is. Thank you for this opportunity Shelly. Wow is all I can say.

6 comments:

Scames said...

How do you write the word for gross? I think I wrote the word for ouch that hurt. eeeeoooowww?

Katy said...

This is about my favorite post of all time... except for the cheese.

I remember "Get a Life" and I thought it was funny.

Zits up your nose or in your ear suck but on your butt is worse.

bids2calvin said...

I have had a fruit fly grave yard on my counter since I canned tomatoes. Put red wine vinegar in a bowl with a touch of dish soap. The flies can't resist and the soap gets rid of the surface tension. Leave out for a day or two and then start again. It really does work although it is gross to have thirty dead fruit flies in a bowl on your counter. Better dead than alive I say. I can't bring myself to allow to be tagged. Several people have tried and I just can't do it.

L. Mo said...

Only some naked trees are bad some are HOT! My favorite are necked (thats how we say naked in Holden)quakies. They have nice aspens.

Shelly said...

You are awesome thanks for playing. I even enjoyed the negative "ness". You make me laugh and that is why I like you! I don't really like being tagged, but I feel guilty for not playing along.

Holly said...

It was much more fun reading your opposites.