I was just hanging some lights inside and came across the warning;
Handling of coated electrical wiring
of this product exposes you to lead,
a chemical known to cause
reproductive harm.
6 comments:
That is funny but it hasn't stopped Ryan from being fertile. I even got pregnant on the depo shot after he handled all those lead lights. HEHEHE! I seriously think your lights are the best. Keep up the good work! Merry who HA!
Don't you have to keep up with Amy and Aaron? Just kidding- we saw your lights during Thanksgiving, they are impressive-
Amy's sis with the son in Campinas
All that does is explain some of the questions that I have had about your children and their "specialness". I can't believe you are done at all.
As for your lights...I hope to someday see them in all their glory in person. You guys need a hobby or something.
Hi Amy, its Natalie H. I have peeked at your blog a few times and told Justin about it. He said I was a wimp for not commenting so I am no longer a wimp. Your picture reminded me of, I dont know how many years ago when we ran into you at Sears when you were looking for more lights. I hope you guys are doing well, you have a beautiful family, and Merry Christmas!
Your lights look awesome!
Your house was one that made Christmas for us :)
Jasmin loved your nativity
"baby Jesus" scene.
Thanks for sharing the joy of the season!
~C
Post a Comment