Thursday, March 10, 2011

All sorts of snorts!

I was waiting in line at the dollar store yesterday and the lady in front of me said to the cashier;

"How much are those towel things over there?"
I snorted.
It got me thinking of some other things that I tend to snort about.
-"Are these dishes (in the dishwasher) clean or dirty?" (will it really make a difference, are you going to put your dishes in there?)
-"Do you want to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?" (I have a weakness)
-"Do I have to go to school today?"
-"Do you need some help walking down the stairs?" (I may have fallen and bruised my bum, the picture shows my crack so I can't share it)
-"What's that blue stuff up there?" (Kayla didn't recognize the sky because we had so many poo-ey, gray days)
-"This stinks mom, here, smell it."
-"Who ate all the cookies?" (refer to the second bullet)

1 comment:

bids2calvin said...

You forgot to mention that you snort because you a big fat hog. Have you relearned to walk down the stairs yet? Ask Kayla to teach you. Hehe

Jungle Cat