
Nick is finally getting his cast off! He didn't really like the sound of the saw, I didn't like it much either.

These are his pins. They are sticking out of his arm and they just bend them slightly at the end!


He is going to have a little bit of a scar!

I can't believe those were in his arm. That's crazy! They just used pliers and got a really good grip and slid them out. He hardly felt it, other than there was a scab on one of them that got torn off with the pin! He is a tough kid and now we are off to the physical therapist. He can swim in a week! Hopefully we can get him to extend his arm all the way and start using it again!
2 comments:
Those are some long pins WOW! I do not ever want to break my elbow. You are a tough guy Nick.
WHAT HAPPENED! Tell Nick we hope he his up to his same self here soon! We love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment