Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's with it?


I told Nick he could choose any treat he wanted at the gas station, because he did so well at the physical therapist. He chose a tube of gel candy. I almost spewed. Who said "hey let's make some candy that comes out of a tube!"? My mother and I agree that the only things that can come in a tube is toothpaste and butt medication!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I have always thought that, that is not candy also. Luke always wants the sour spray stuff. YUCK! The things the candy world is coming up with. I wonder what is next.

Jeanmarie said...

Nick is such a NORMAL kid! That would have been the first candy my boys would have chosen. What ever is the strangest is the BEST!

Danielle Christiansen said...

that is so funny. The girls told me Nick still had his cast on. How is he doing? They are secretly dissapointed he is not in their class, even though he wants nothing to do with girls.