We just recently returned from our first in a series of cabin vacations this summer! We went to Timberlakes(near Heber) with Todd's family. It was fun!
We rode the 4-wheelers, went swimming, and ate a bunch! Luckily the pool wasn't very busy because I took me and my 3 girls into the men's dressing room. We were already in our swimsuits so we went in(me not looking at the sign that said "mens") took off our clothes and put them in a locker. Meanwhile there are a few younger boys coming in, I just assumed they were with their Mom. We swam and then I went to get the girls clothes and realized that I couldn't because they were in the locker in the men's room. I had to tell Todd the locker # so he could go and retrieve our clothes. I'm a goofball! I'm grateful I didn't expose me and my children to a whole new world of naked men! From now on I'll do a better job of checking for the correct label and the picture of the person in the dress not the pants!

We rode the 4-wheelers, went swimming, and ate a bunch! Luckily the pool wasn't very busy because I took me and my 3 girls into the men's dressing room. We were already in our swimsuits so we went in(me not looking at the sign that said "mens") took off our clothes and put them in a locker. Meanwhile there are a few younger boys coming in, I just assumed they were with their Mom. We swam and then I went to get the girls clothes and realized that I couldn't because they were in the locker in the men's room. I had to tell Todd the locker # so he could go and retrieve our clothes. I'm a goofball! I'm grateful I didn't expose me and my children to a whole new world of naked men! From now on I'll do a better job of checking for the correct label and the picture of the person in the dress not the pants!
2 comments:
Hi Amy and Todd,
It was fun to see pictures of you both and your cute kids. You guys look the same and your little family is cute. Punch Amy W. in the arm next time you see her. Melissa (Bingham) Nelson
I laughed my head off about the locker room thing. I think you were really trying to sneak a peak huh? Well I am glad you have your own blog now. I like to see the funny things everyone does or even the not so funny.
Post a Comment